Jun 20, 2013, 8:21 PM EDT
MIAMI — LeBron James was much more relaxed than usual when meeting with reporters about an hour before tip-off of Game 7.
It might be the excitement (and the admitted lack of sleep) taking its toll, or it could simply be the calm before delivering a personal championship-winning storm.
Decide for yourself by checking out the video clip above.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 6
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21