Jun 20, 2013, 8:21 PM EDT
MIAMI — LeBron James was much more relaxed than usual when meeting with reporters about an hour before tip-off of Game 7.
It might be the excitement (and the admitted lack of sleep) taking its toll, or it could simply be the calm before delivering a personal championship-winning storm.
Decide for yourself by checking out the video clip above.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15