Jun 20, 2013, 8:21 PM EST
MIAMI — LeBron James was much more relaxed than usual when meeting with reporters about an hour before tip-off of Game 7.
It might be the excitement (and the admitted lack of sleep) taking its toll, or it could simply be the calm before delivering a personal championship-winning storm.
Decide for yourself by checking out the video clip above.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4