Jun 20, 2013, 8:21 PM EDT
MIAMI — LeBron James was much more relaxed than usual when meeting with reporters about an hour before tip-off of Game 7.
It might be the excitement (and the admitted lack of sleep) taking its toll, or it could simply be the calm before delivering a personal championship-winning storm.
Decide for yourself by checking out the video clip above.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5