Jun 20, 2013, 10:47 PM EDT
The result was a Dwyane Wade dunk. Huh?
With the Spurs in transition, Danny Green threw a pass to Mike Miller as if he though Miller played for the San Antonio. That meant everyone was out of position and scrambled, and those are the situations LeBron and Dwyane Wade thrive.
Miller made a long pass to LeBron, who made a long pass to Wade, who dunked. Just like they drew it up.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 58
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10