Jun 20, 2013, 10:47 PM EST
The result was a Dwyane Wade dunk. Huh?
With the Spurs in transition, Danny Green threw a pass to Mike Miller as if he though Miller played for the San Antonio. That meant everyone was out of position and scrambled, and those are the situations LeBron and Dwyane Wade thrive.
Miller made a long pass to LeBron, who made a long pass to Wade, who dunked. Just like they drew it up.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)