Jun 20, 2013, 10:47 PM EST
The result was a Dwyane Wade dunk. Huh?
With the Spurs in transition, Danny Green threw a pass to Mike Miller as if he though Miller played for the San Antonio. That meant everyone was out of position and scrambled, and those are the situations LeBron and Dwyane Wade thrive.
Miller made a long pass to LeBron, who made a long pass to Wade, who dunked. Just like they drew it up.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13