Jun 20, 2013, 10:47 PM EST
The result was a Dwyane Wade dunk. Huh?
With the Spurs in transition, Danny Green threw a pass to Mike Miller as if he though Miller played for the San Antonio. That meant everyone was out of position and scrambled, and those are the situations LeBron and Dwyane Wade thrive.
Miller made a long pass to LeBron, who made a long pass to Wade, who dunked. Just like they drew it up.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12