Jun 20, 2013, 11:50 PM EDT
LeBron James scared to take the big shot? I don’t think so.
In the final minute of Game 7 of the NBA Finals, LeBron declined what would have been a good pass to an open Mario Chalmers. Instead, LeBron pulled up for the jumper himself and absolutely buried it.
The shot put Miami up by four points with 27.9 seconds left, and although that didn’t clinch the game, his subsequent steal and two made free throws put the Heat up six and sent the Spurs into desperation mode.
Heat 95, Spurs 88. Miami is the 2013 NBA Champions.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48