Jun 20, 2013, 11:50 PM EDT
LeBron James scared to take the big shot? I don’t think so.
In the final minute of Game 7 of the NBA Finals, LeBron declined what would have been a good pass to an open Mario Chalmers. Instead, LeBron pulled up for the jumper himself and absolutely buried it.
The shot put Miami up by four points with 27.9 seconds left, and although that didn’t clinch the game, his subsequent steal and two made free throws put the Heat up six and sent the Spurs into desperation mode.
Heat 95, Spurs 88. Miami is the 2013 NBA Champions.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20