Jun 20, 2013, 10:03 PM EST
LeBron James is really strong. And really lucky.
Many players would immediately be knocked to the ground after taking a hit like that, but LeBron stays upright long enough to throw the ball toward the rim. This wasn’t a good look, mind you, but it was good enough to have a prayer. And that prayer was answered.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14