Jun 20, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
Among the reasons to think Dwight Howard is not going to bolt Los Angeles for Houston or anywhere else are things like this — he spent some time recently with Shawn Marion (plus Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant) to act out some scenes from movies for Relativity Sports. It’s not that you can’t get opportunities to do things like this if you live in Houston or Dallas or Atlanta, but when you live in Los Angeles (or New York) they just come much more often.
Really, the best part of this Howard doing “The 300″ bit, which he parodied speaking to the media at practice at one point this season.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 5
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 17
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 14
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7