Jun 20, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
Among the reasons to think Dwight Howard is not going to bolt Los Angeles for Houston or anywhere else are things like this — he spent some time recently with Shawn Marion (plus Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant) to act out some scenes from movies for Relativity Sports. It’s not that you can’t get opportunities to do things like this if you live in Houston or Dallas or Atlanta, but when you live in Los Angeles (or New York) they just come much more often.
Really, the best part of this Howard doing “The 300″ bit, which he parodied speaking to the media at practice at one point this season.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5