Jun 20, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
Among the reasons to think Dwight Howard is not going to bolt Los Angeles for Houston or anywhere else are things like this — he spent some time recently with Shawn Marion (plus Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant) to act out some scenes from movies for Relativity Sports. It’s not that you can’t get opportunities to do things like this if you live in Houston or Dallas or Atlanta, but when you live in Los Angeles (or New York) they just come much more often.
Really, the best part of this Howard doing “The 300″ bit, which he parodied speaking to the media at practice at one point this season.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91