Jun 20, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
Among the reasons to think Dwight Howard is not going to bolt Los Angeles for Houston or anywhere else are things like this — he spent some time recently with Shawn Marion (plus Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant) to act out some scenes from movies for Relativity Sports. It’s not that you can’t get opportunities to do things like this if you live in Houston or Dallas or Atlanta, but when you live in Los Angeles (or New York) they just come much more often.
Really, the best part of this Howard doing “The 300” bit, which he parodied speaking to the media at practice at one point this season.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49