Jun 20, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
Among the reasons to think Dwight Howard is not going to bolt Los Angeles for Houston or anywhere else are things like this — he spent some time recently with Shawn Marion (plus Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant) to act out some scenes from movies for Relativity Sports. It’s not that you can’t get opportunities to do things like this if you live in Houston or Dallas or Atlanta, but when you live in Los Angeles (or New York) they just come much more often.
Really, the best part of this Howard doing “The 300″ bit, which he parodied speaking to the media at practice at one point this season.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23