Jun 19, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
That was as great a fourth quarter, as great an NBA Finals fame as you are likely to see.
Miami started the quarter down 10 but LeBron James goes on a tear after getting his headband knocked off. The Heat come all the way back to take the lead, then Tony Parker drains a three to get the Spurs going and ties the game, next he hits a floater in the lane and you think he Spurs are going to hold on and win.
There is Mike Miller hitting a three without a shoe, and of course Chris Bosh grabbing the key offensive rebound and Ray Allen hitting a season-saving backpedaling three pointer that sends the game to overtime.
It doesn’t get any more entertaining than that. Enjoy.
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 21
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 17
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 22
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 3