Jun 19, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
That was as great a fourth quarter, as great an NBA Finals fame as you are likely to see.
Miami started the quarter down 10 but LeBron James goes on a tear after getting his headband knocked off. The Heat come all the way back to take the lead, then Tony Parker drains a three to get the Spurs going and ties the game, next he hits a floater in the lane and you think he Spurs are going to hold on and win.
There is Mike Miller hitting a three without a shoe, and of course Chris Bosh grabbing the key offensive rebound and Ray Allen hitting a season-saving backpedaling three pointer that sends the game to overtime.
It doesn’t get any more entertaining than that. Enjoy.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11