Jun 19, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
That was as great a fourth quarter, as great an NBA Finals fame as you are likely to see.
Miami started the quarter down 10 but LeBron James goes on a tear after getting his headband knocked off. The Heat come all the way back to take the lead, then Tony Parker drains a three to get the Spurs going and ties the game, next he hits a floater in the lane and you think he Spurs are going to hold on and win.
There is Mike Miller hitting a three without a shoe, and of course Chris Bosh grabbing the key offensive rebound and Ray Allen hitting a season-saving backpedaling three pointer that sends the game to overtime.
It doesn’t get any more entertaining than that. Enjoy.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 6
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 8
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8