Jun 19, 2013, 7:59 AM EDT
That was as great a fourth quarter, as great an NBA Finals fame as you are likely to see.
Miami started the quarter down 10 but LeBron James goes on a tear after getting his headband knocked off. The Heat come all the way back to take the lead, then Tony Parker drains a three to get the Spurs going and ties the game, next he hits a floater in the lane and you think he Spurs are going to hold on and win.
There is Mike Miller hitting a three without a shoe, and of course Chris Bosh grabbing the key offensive rebound and Ray Allen hitting a season-saving backpedaling three pointer that sends the game to overtime.
It doesn’t get any more entertaining than that. Enjoy.
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 0
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 27
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 26
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 68
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 48
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 60
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 50
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36