Jun 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
Game 7 of the NBA Finals. It doesn’t get any better than this.
Kay Adams and I take a look forward to Thursday night’s game with a quick look back at Game 6 (no, Chris Bosh should not have been called for a foul on that last shot) then we start talking about how tired the Spurs seemed after that game (Tony Parker was out part of the overtime with cramps, Tim Duncan played 45 minutes), but if there’s one team that could bounce back from that emotional loss it is the Spurs.
San Antonio will execute like always (well, except for the fourth quarter of Game 6). The question is will their legs hold up? To me that could decide Game 7.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)