Jun 19, 2013, 12:27 AM EST
Chris Bosh, the Heat’s center, was the Miami player who took the necessary step of declaring Danny Green was done getting open looks. When push came to shove, Bosh – the Heat’s center (!) – backed up his words, which really should have come from one of the perimeter players who kept leaving Green open.
Bosh blocked Green’s potential game-tying 3-pointer to close overtime of Game 6. Just 31 seconds earlier, Bosh blocked a Tony Parker jumper to preserve Miami’s one-point lead.
Bosh played good defense on Tim Duncan earlier in the game, but Duncan was making nearly all his shots anyway. Bosh’s blocks just draw attention to what was a strong individual defensive effort all night.
Mar 3, 2015, 2:55 AM EST
Goran Dragic would have sat out with back pain against anyone else, but he dropped 21 on the Suns.
Mar 3, 2015, 1:14 AM EST
Zach LaVine can get up. But you already knew that.
Mar 3, 2015, 12:01 AM EST
The Warriors fell to 46-12.
Mar 2, 2015, 11:15 PM EST
Griffin has missed the Clippers’ last 10 games.
Mar 2, 2015, 10:30 PM EST
Whiteside grabbed Len by the legs.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
Hamilton had no chance.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
Yes, you read that right.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:15 PM EST
Teletovic is also out for the season.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:30 PM EST
We’ll see about that.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:44 PM EST
He will sit out Tuesday vs. Atlanta.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
Nine total shoes, three colorways each.
Mar 2, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Has his extra run and touches since Josh Smith was released changing the dynamic in Detroit?
Mar 2, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
Nobody is talking about Dwight Howard as long as the Rockets are winning.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
The Knicks got some wins and move out of the cellar.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:08 PM EST
Wizards forward has twice been suspended following altercations with Chicago
Mar 2, 2015, 2:28 PM EST
Lakers guard says he can take a joke – just not this one
Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EST
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Doc Rivers on DeAndre Jordan for Defensive Player of the Year: ‘If anybody else gets that award, we need to have an investigation’
Mar 2, 2015, 1:18 PM EST
Clippers coach: ‘What he’s doing defensively, if he was doing that offensively, he would be recognized as the MVP’
Mar 2, 2015, 12:38 PM EST
I can’t wait
Mar 2, 2015, 11:59 AM EST
Sleeves notwithstanding, these are good
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18