Jun 18, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
I know, there’s some irony to Chris Bosh talking about physical play.
But the thing is, he’s right — the Miami Heat have to come out with their best defensive effort they are not going on to a Game 7. They need to stick with shooters on the perimeter, make crisp rotations and stop cheating off the hottest shooter in the series to jump passing lanes. I’m looking at you, Dwyane Wade.
The Heat have talked a good game before Game 6. They also did that before Game 5. We’ll see who shows up.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3