Jun 18, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
I know, there’s some irony to Chris Bosh talking about physical play.
But the thing is, he’s right — the Miami Heat have to come out with their best defensive effort they are not going on to a Game 7. They need to stick with shooters on the perimeter, make crisp rotations and stop cheating off the hottest shooter in the series to jump passing lanes. I’m looking at you, Dwyane Wade.
The Heat have talked a good game before Game 6. They also did that before Game 5. We’ll see who shows up.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20