Jun 16, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — In Game 4, the Heat went small starting Mike Miller instead of Udonis Haslem, and it took Gregg Popovich all of 47 seconds to adjust, pulling Tiago Splitter for Gary Neal. Then in the second half Boris Diaw started, a guy who because of his size and style of play lets the Spurs kind of play big and small at the same time.
So who starts for Game 5?
The usual suspects… but that could change Popovich said at shootaround, reports Matt Moore at CBSSports.com.
It would be a Popovich move to essentially look at that small lineup of the Heat and try to pound the smaller Heat. But don’t be shocked is we see Diaw or Neal early. Very early.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58