Jun 16, 2013, 7:34 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James spoke with reporters in the cramped visitors’ locker room of the AT&T Center about an hour before tip-off of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
With two days between games and plenty of media availability in between, there wasn’t a whole lot left to talk about — which explains why even though there were at least 60 reporters present, the session lasted less than 60 seconds.
I asked the question about Dwyane Wade to try to get a read on whether or not LeBron might have any indication as to whether Wade would be as right physically as he was in Game 4, but as you can see, he wasn’t biting.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8