Jun 16, 2013, 7:34 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James spoke with reporters in the cramped visitors’ locker room of the AT&T Center about an hour before tip-off of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
With two days between games and plenty of media availability in between, there wasn’t a whole lot left to talk about — which explains why even though there were at least 60 reporters present, the session lasted less than 60 seconds.
I asked the question about Dwyane Wade to try to get a read on whether or not LeBron might have any indication as to whether Wade would be as right physically as he was in Game 4, but as you can see, he wasn’t biting.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15