Jun 16, 2013, 7:34 PM EST
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James spoke with reporters in the cramped visitors’ locker room of the AT&T Center about an hour before tip-off of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
With two days between games and plenty of media availability in between, there wasn’t a whole lot left to talk about — which explains why even though there were at least 60 reporters present, the session lasted less than 60 seconds.
I asked the question about Dwyane Wade to try to get a read on whether or not LeBron might have any indication as to whether Wade would be as right physically as he was in Game 4, but as you can see, he wasn’t biting.
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23