Jun 16, 2013, 7:34 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James spoke with reporters in the cramped visitors’ locker room of the AT&T Center about an hour before tip-off of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
With two days between games and plenty of media availability in between, there wasn’t a whole lot left to talk about — which explains why even though there were at least 60 reporters present, the session lasted less than 60 seconds.
I asked the question about Dwyane Wade to try to get a read on whether or not LeBron might have any indication as to whether Wade would be as right physically as he was in Game 4, but as you can see, he wasn’t biting.
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 0
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 16
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 23
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32