Jun 16, 2013, 7:34 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James spoke with reporters in the cramped visitors’ locker room of the AT&T Center about an hour before tip-off of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
With two days between games and plenty of media availability in between, there wasn’t a whole lot left to talk about — which explains why even though there were at least 60 reporters present, the session lasted less than 60 seconds.
I asked the question about Dwyane Wade to try to get a read on whether or not LeBron might have any indication as to whether Wade would be as right physically as he was in Game 4, but as you can see, he wasn’t biting.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7