Jun 14, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
These productions the NBA puts together for each game of the Finals are fantastic. The micro-movies give us some rare behind-the- scenes audio and video footage, and highlight the key plays from each game in dramatic fashion.
Game 4 was played at an extremely high level, and featured more than its fair share of spectacular plays on both ends of the floor from the Heat and the Spurs alike.
Do yourself a favor and re-live it all in about six minutes. Unless you’re a Spurs fan stinging a bit from Thursday night’s loss, it doesn’t disappoint.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 21
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 70
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8