Jun 14, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — Chris Bosh has been fined $5,000 for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, the NBA announced on Friday via official release.
The play, seen in the video clip above, occurred with 6:07 remaining in the second quarter of the Heat’s Game 4 win over the Spurs on Thursday, and was every bit deserving of the fine handed down from the league office.
The ridiculousness of the play can be seen best in real time at about the four-second mark, where Bosh simply jumps and extends both arms to the sky after briefly battling Tim Duncan for position inside.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 7
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 0
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15