Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 PM EDT
Tony Parker was off balance. Again.
The shot clock was ticking down. Again.
Parker made the shot. Again.
After his incredible game-clinching shot in Game 1, Parker made another incredible shot in the second quarter of Game 4. This one wasn’t quite as impressive and won’t garner the same attention, but that says more about his Game 1 shot than anything else.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8