Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 PM EDT
Tony Parker was off balance. Again.
The shot clock was ticking down. Again.
Parker made the shot. Again.
After his incredible game-clinching shot in Game 1, Parker made another incredible shot in the second quarter of Game 4. This one wasn’t quite as impressive and won’t garner the same attention, but that says more about his Game 1 shot than anything else.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14