Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
Tony Parker was off balance. Again.
The shot clock was ticking down. Again.
Parker made the shot. Again.
After his incredible game-clinching shot in Game 1, Parker made another incredible shot in the second quarter of Game 4. This one wasn’t quite as impressive and won’t garner the same attention, but that says more about his Game 1 shot than anything else.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16