Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 PM EDT
Tony Parker was off balance. Again.
The shot clock was ticking down. Again.
Parker made the shot. Again.
After his incredible game-clinching shot in Game 1, Parker made another incredible shot in the second quarter of Game 4. This one wasn’t quite as impressive and won’t garner the same attention, but that says more about his Game 1 shot than anything else.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2