Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
Tony Parker was off balance. Again.
The shot clock was ticking down. Again.
Parker made the shot. Again.
After his incredible game-clinching shot in Game 1, Parker made another incredible shot in the second quarter of Game 4. This one wasn’t quite as impressive and won’t garner the same attention, but that says more about his Game 1 shot than anything else.
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 11
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)