Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
Jimmy Kimmel’s run of NBA comedy bits turned recently to making fun of Heat bandwagon fans and their knowledge of team members like Mu Shu Pork, Lando Calrissian, and Kofi Annan.
This cracked me up, so we’re running it.
By the way, a lot of you will say in the comments Kimmel’s Lie Witness News is staged and fake. He has denied that on twitter. I have some questions and answers. Do I care? Not really, it’s comedy. Does it take some fun editing to make it happen? Probably. Is it possible to fool Heat bandwagon fans or Lakers fans before them? Really, do you need to ask that question?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12