Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
Jimmy Kimmel’s run of NBA comedy bits turned recently to making fun of Heat bandwagon fans and their knowledge of team members like Mu Shu Pork, Lando Calrissian, and Kofi Annan.
This cracked me up, so we’re running it.
By the way, a lot of you will say in the comments Kimmel’s Lie Witness News is staged and fake. He has denied that on twitter. I have some questions and answers. Do I care? Not really, it’s comedy. Does it take some fun editing to make it happen? Probably. Is it possible to fool Heat bandwagon fans or Lakers fans before them? Really, do you need to ask that question?
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 3
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 32
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (57)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)