Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel’s run of NBA comedy bits turned recently to making fun of Heat bandwagon fans and their knowledge of team members like Mu Shu Pork, Lando Calrissian, and Kofi Annan.
This cracked me up, so we’re running it.
By the way, a lot of you will say in the comments Kimmel’s Lie Witness News is staged and fake. He has denied that on twitter. I have some questions and answers. Do I care? Not really, it’s comedy. Does it take some fun editing to make it happen? Probably. Is it possible to fool Heat bandwagon fans or Lakers fans before them? Really, do you need to ask that question?
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 38
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 14
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 29
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64