Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
Jimmy Kimmel’s run of NBA comedy bits turned recently to making fun of Heat bandwagon fans and their knowledge of team members like Mu Shu Pork, Lando Calrissian, and Kofi Annan.
This cracked me up, so we’re running it.
By the way, a lot of you will say in the comments Kimmel’s Lie Witness News is staged and fake. He has denied that on twitter. I have some questions and answers. Do I care? Not really, it’s comedy. Does it take some fun editing to make it happen? Probably. Is it possible to fool Heat bandwagon fans or Lakers fans before them? Really, do you need to ask that question?
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 6
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25