Jun 13, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
Jimmy Kimmel’s run of NBA comedy bits turned recently to making fun of Heat bandwagon fans and their knowledge of team members like Mu Shu Pork, Lando Calrissian, and Kofi Annan.
This cracked me up, so we’re running it.
By the way, a lot of you will say in the comments Kimmel’s Lie Witness News is staged and fake. He has denied that on twitter. I have some questions and answers. Do I care? Not really, it’s comedy. Does it take some fun editing to make it happen? Probably. Is it possible to fool Heat bandwagon fans or Lakers fans before them? Really, do you need to ask that question?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1