Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The flop drew an offensive foul on Duncan, but it will also likely draw a fine for Bosh. Perhaps if he didn’t jolt both arms in the air to draw attention, Bosh could get the benefit of the doubt, but this flop was egregiously apparent.
But for an advantage in the NBA Finals, the fine might be worth it.
Hat tip for the video: Ben Golliver of Point Forward
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 4
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 1
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 12
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)