Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The flop drew an offensive foul on Duncan, but it will also likely draw a fine for Bosh. Perhaps if he didn’t jolt both arms in the air to draw attention, Bosh could get the benefit of the doubt, but this flop was egregiously apparent.
But for an advantage in the NBA Finals, the fine might be worth it.
Hat tip for the video: Ben Golliver of Point Forward
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 21
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11