Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The flop drew an offensive foul on Duncan, but it will also likely draw a fine for Bosh. Perhaps if he didn’t jolt both arms in the air to draw attention, Bosh could get the benefit of the doubt, but this flop was egregiously apparent.
But for an advantage in the NBA Finals, the fine might be worth it.
Hat tip for the video: Ben Golliver of Point Forward
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0