Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The flop drew an offensive foul on Duncan, but it will also likely draw a fine for Bosh. Perhaps if he didn’t jolt both arms in the air to draw attention, Bosh could get the benefit of the doubt, but this flop was egregiously apparent.
But for an advantage in the NBA Finals, the fine might be worth it.
Hat tip for the video: Ben Golliver of Point Forward
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7