Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 PM EDT
The flop drew an offensive foul on Duncan, but it will also likely draw a fine for Bosh. Perhaps if he didn’t jolt both arms in the air to draw attention, Bosh could get the benefit of the doubt, but this flop was egregiously apparent.
But for an advantage in the NBA Finals, the fine might be worth it.
Hat tip for the video: Ben Golliver of Point Forward
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8