Jun 12, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
If Game 3 of the NBA Finals were an actual movie, it would have been the kind of suspense flick that lacked suspense because we all figured out who did it and how it would end about halfway through. Not that the movie didn’t play well in San Antonio.
None the less, here is NBA.com’s review of Game 3, a 113-77 Spurs blowout win. Enjoy.
Heat fans, you might want to look away. I would suggest a trip to the DMV as a better experience than reliving Tuesday night.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10