Jun 12, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
If Game 3 of the NBA Finals were an actual movie, it would have been the kind of suspense flick that lacked suspense because we all figured out who did it and how it would end about halfway through. Not that the movie didn’t play well in San Antonio.
None the less, here is NBA.com’s review of Game 3, a 113-77 Spurs blowout win. Enjoy.
Heat fans, you might want to look away. I would suggest a trip to the DMV as a better experience than reliving Tuesday night.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3