Jun 12, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
If Game 3 of the NBA Finals were an actual movie, it would have been the kind of suspense flick that lacked suspense because we all figured out who did it and how it would end about halfway through. Not that the movie didn’t play well in San Antonio.
None the less, here is NBA.com’s review of Game 3, a 113-77 Spurs blowout win. Enjoy.
Heat fans, you might want to look away. I would suggest a trip to the DMV as a better experience than reliving Tuesday night.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 36
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4