Jun 12, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
If Game 3 of the NBA Finals were an actual movie, it would have been the kind of suspense flick that lacked suspense because we all figured out who did it and how it would end about halfway through. Not that the movie didn’t play well in San Antonio.
None the less, here is NBA.com’s review of Game 3, a 113-77 Spurs blowout win. Enjoy.
Heat fans, you might want to look away. I would suggest a trip to the DMV as a better experience than reliving Tuesday night.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 6
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (51)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)