Jun 12, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
If Game 3 of the NBA Finals were an actual movie, it would have been the kind of suspense flick that lacked suspense because we all figured out who did it and how it would end about halfway through. Not that the movie didn’t play well in San Antonio.
None the less, here is NBA.com’s review of Game 3, a 113-77 Spurs blowout win. Enjoy.
Heat fans, you might want to look away. I would suggest a trip to the DMV as a better experience than reliving Tuesday night.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17