Jun 12, 2013, 10:56 AM EDT
Danny Green had it going — 7-of-9 from three and 27 points to help key the Spurs historic Game 3 rout of the Heat. In the last two games Green is now 12-of-14 from three, Miami may not want to help off him so much.
Green talks about that hot shooting. He also talks about defending LeBron James (he gave LeBron the outside shot, LeBron took it and missed it). Tim Duncan also talks about the play of Green and Gary Neal, who sparked the Spurs offense all game.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7