Jun 12, 2013, 10:56 AM EST
Danny Green had it going — 7-of-9 from three and 27 points to help key the Spurs historic Game 3 rout of the Heat. In the last two games Green is now 12-of-14 from three, Miami may not want to help off him so much.
Green talks about that hot shooting. He also talks about defending LeBron James (he gave LeBron the outside shot, LeBron took it and missed it). Tim Duncan also talks about the play of Green and Gary Neal, who sparked the Spurs offense all game.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 17
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 26
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)