Jun 12, 2013, 10:56 AM EDT
Danny Green had it going — 7-of-9 from three and 27 points to help key the Spurs historic Game 3 rout of the Heat. In the last two games Green is now 12-of-14 from three, Miami may not want to help off him so much.
Green talks about that hot shooting. He also talks about defending LeBron James (he gave LeBron the outside shot, LeBron took it and missed it). Tim Duncan also talks about the play of Green and Gary Neal, who sparked the Spurs offense all game.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15