Jun 12, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Danny Green and Gary Neal led the assault in a 36-point Spurs win in Game 3 — San Antonio hit an NBA Finals record 16 three pointers and it was two role players that led them. Which for the Spurs is fitting.
Green hit 7-of-9 three pointers on his way to 27 points and you can see the highlights above.
Below are the highlights of Gary Neal — 6-of-10 from three on his way to 24 points, and he was key in the first half when he had 14 points and 4 of those long bombs.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20