Jun 12, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Danny Green and Gary Neal led the assault in a 36-point Spurs win in Game 3 — San Antonio hit an NBA Finals record 16 three pointers and it was two role players that led them. Which for the Spurs is fitting.
Green hit 7-of-9 three pointers on his way to 27 points and you can see the highlights above.
Below are the highlights of Gary Neal — 6-of-10 from three on his way to 24 points, and he was key in the first half when he had 14 points and 4 of those long bombs.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12