Jun 12, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Danny Green and Gary Neal led the assault in a 36-point Spurs win in Game 3 — San Antonio hit an NBA Finals record 16 three pointers and it was two role players that led them. Which for the Spurs is fitting.
Green hit 7-of-9 three pointers on his way to 27 points and you can see the highlights above.
Below are the highlights of Gary Neal — 6-of-10 from three on his way to 24 points, and he was key in the first half when he had 14 points and 4 of those long bombs.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16