Jun 12, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Danny Green and Gary Neal led the assault in a 36-point Spurs win in Game 3 — San Antonio hit an NBA Finals record 16 three pointers and it was two role players that led them. Which for the Spurs is fitting.
Green hit 7-of-9 three pointers on his way to 27 points and you can see the highlights above.
Below are the highlights of Gary Neal — 6-of-10 from three on his way to 24 points, and he was key in the first half when he had 14 points and 4 of those long bombs.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10