Jun 11, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT
But they arrived in time for tipoff:
Professional athletes are creatures of habit, and there’s no telling how an unusual warmup routine will affect their play. I guarantee they’re not happy about it, though.
The fans who aren’t yet to the arena will probably be unhappy too about missing some of the game.
At least they won’t completely miss their role.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 20
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8