Jun 11, 2013, 8:55 PM EST
But they arrived in time for tipoff:
Professional athletes are creatures of habit, and there’s no telling how an unusual warmup routine will affect their play. I guarantee they’re not happy about it, though.
The fans who aren’t yet to the arena will probably be unhappy too about missing some of the game.
At least they won’t completely miss their role.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5