Jun 11, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT
But they arrived in time for tipoff:
Professional athletes are creatures of habit, and there’s no telling how an unusual warmup routine will affect their play. I guarantee they’re not happy about it, though.
The fans who aren’t yet to the arena will probably be unhappy too about missing some of the game.
At least they won’t completely miss their role.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18