Jun 11, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT
But they arrived in time for tipoff:
Professional athletes are creatures of habit, and there’s no telling how an unusual warmup routine will affect their play. I guarantee they’re not happy about it, though.
The fans who aren’t yet to the arena will probably be unhappy too about missing some of the game.
At least they won’t completely miss their role.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12