Jun 11, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
To capitalize on the audience watching the NBA Finals, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel has wisely been doing a bunch of NBA-related comedy skits on his show recently. Like having NBA players read hateful tweets they have gotten.
And having Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal take on a 2-year-old boy in a shooting contest.
That is Titus Ashby of Kansas, whose overhand shooting style may be unorthodox but might have improved Shaq’s career free throw numbers.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10