Jun 11, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
To capitalize on the audience watching the NBA Finals, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel has wisely been doing a bunch of NBA-related comedy skits on his show recently. Like having NBA players read hateful tweets they have gotten.
And having Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal take on a 2-year-old boy in a shooting contest.
That is Titus Ashby of Kansas, whose overhand shooting style may be unorthodox but might have improved Shaq’s career free throw numbers.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 36
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 28
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3