Jun 11, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
To capitalize on the audience watching the NBA Finals, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel has wisely been doing a bunch of NBA-related comedy skits on his show recently. Like having NBA players read hateful tweets they have gotten.
And having Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal take on a 2-year-old boy in a shooting contest.
That is Titus Ashby of Kansas, whose overhand shooting style may be unorthodox but might have improved Shaq’s career free throw numbers.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28