Jun 11, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
To capitalize on the audience watching the NBA Finals, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel has wisely been doing a bunch of NBA-related comedy skits on his show recently. Like having NBA players read hateful tweets they have gotten.
And having Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal take on a 2-year-old boy in a shooting contest.
That is Titus Ashby of Kansas, whose overhand shooting style may be unorthodox but might have improved Shaq’s career free throw numbers.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8