Jun 11, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
To capitalize on the audience watching the NBA Finals, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel has wisely been doing a bunch of NBA-related comedy skits on his show recently. Like having NBA players read hateful tweets they have gotten.
And having Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal take on a 2-year-old boy in a shooting contest.
That is Titus Ashby of Kansas, whose overhand shooting style may be unorthodox but might have improved Shaq’s career free throw numbers.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19