Jun 11, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Kay Adams hit me with just one question: Who has the momentum heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night, the Heat or the Spurs?
But there is no simple answer. We saw the Heat dominate the end of Game 2, but they have not been able to sustain that level of play throughout the playoffs. The Spurs head back home but they have some serious questions to answer about the LeBron James/Mario Chalmers pick-and-roll.
The only outcome that would surprise me tonight is another blowout. I expect a close one.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16