Jun 11, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Kay Adams hit me with just one question: Who has the momentum heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night, the Heat or the Spurs?
But there is no simple answer. We saw the Heat dominate the end of Game 2, but they have not been able to sustain that level of play throughout the playoffs. The Spurs head back home but they have some serious questions to answer about the LeBron James/Mario Chalmers pick-and-roll.
The only outcome that would surprise me tonight is another blowout. I expect a close one.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49