Jun 11, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Kay Adams hit me with just one question: Who has the momentum heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night, the Heat or the Spurs?
But there is no simple answer. We saw the Heat dominate the end of Game 2, but they have not been able to sustain that level of play throughout the playoffs. The Spurs head back home but they have some serious questions to answer about the LeBron James/Mario Chalmers pick-and-roll.
The only outcome that would surprise me tonight is another blowout. I expect a close one.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4