Jun 11, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
Kay Adams hit me with just one question: Who has the momentum heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night, the Heat or the Spurs?
But there is no simple answer. We saw the Heat dominate the end of Game 2, but they have not been able to sustain that level of play throughout the playoffs. The Spurs head back home but they have some serious questions to answer about the LeBron James/Mario Chalmers pick-and-roll.
The only outcome that would surprise me tonight is another blowout. I expect a close one.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 1
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16