Jun 11, 2013, 1:04 PM EST
Kay Adams hit me with just one question: Who has the momentum heading into Game 3 of the NBA Finals Tuesday night, the Heat or the Spurs?
But there is no simple answer. We saw the Heat dominate the end of Game 2, but they have not been able to sustain that level of play throughout the playoffs. The Spurs head back home but they have some serious questions to answer about the LeBron James/Mario Chalmers pick-and-roll.
The only outcome that would surprise me tonight is another blowout. I expect a close one.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 6
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5