Jun 11, 2013, 2:11 AM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel Live does a clever little skit now and again — famous celebrities read mean tweets about themselves. Actual tweets sent their way, because on twitter (and the Web in general) people use anonymity to be complete jerks.
- Warriors keep coming back, just not far enough, fall to Clippers in Game 3 0
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 15
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 23
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 52