Jun 11, 2013, 2:11 AM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel Live does a clever little skit now and again — famous celebrities read mean tweets about themselves. Actual tweets sent their way, because on twitter (and the Web in general) people use anonymity to be complete jerks.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 0
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43