Jun 11, 2013, 10:09 PM EDT
This was Ginobili’s fourth dunk of the playoffs, and I certainly would have guessed that total would be lower. This was nearly Ginobili’s first unassisted dunk since Game 4 of the Spurs’ sweep of the Lakers, but Tony Parker somehow got an assist on the play.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 8
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6