Jun 11, 2013, 10:32 PM EDT
The Spurs led by as many as 11 in the first half of Game 3, but the Heat tied the game late in the second half. Then Tony Parker made a 3-pointer, LeBron missed a shot, and Miami got ready for halftime. San Antonio, with its long-held lead back in tact, could have been satisfied, too.
But Gary Neal wasn’t satisfied.
He, along with several other Spurs, rushed up court, and he made his fourth 3-pointer in six tries to give himself a game-high 14 points and San Antonio a 50-44 halftime lead.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 0
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 35
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 79
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48