Jun 11, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The Spurs led by as many as 11 in the first half of Game 3, but the Heat tied the game late in the second half. Then Tony Parker made a 3-pointer, LeBron missed a shot, and Miami got ready for halftime. San Antonio, with its long-held lead back in tact, could have been satisfied, too.
But Gary Neal wasn’t satisfied.
He, along with several other Spurs, rushed up court, and he made his fourth 3-pointer in six tries to give himself a game-high 14 points and San Antonio a 50-44 halftime lead.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19