Jun 11, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
The Spurs led by as many as 11 in the first half of Game 3, but the Heat tied the game late in the second half. Then Tony Parker made a 3-pointer, LeBron missed a shot, and Miami got ready for halftime. San Antonio, with its long-held lead back in tact, could have been satisfied, too.
But Gary Neal wasn’t satisfied.
He, along with several other Spurs, rushed up court, and he made his fourth 3-pointer in six tries to give himself a game-high 14 points and San Antonio a 50-44 halftime lead.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 0
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 4
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8