Jun 11, 2013, 10:32 PM EDT
The Spurs led by as many as 11 in the first half of Game 3, but the Heat tied the game late in the second half. Then Tony Parker made a 3-pointer, LeBron missed a shot, and Miami got ready for halftime. San Antonio, with its long-held lead back in tact, could have been satisfied, too.
But Gary Neal wasn’t satisfied.
He, along with several other Spurs, rushed up court, and he made his fourth 3-pointer in six tries to give himself a game-high 14 points and San Antonio a 50-44 halftime lead.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 29
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17