Jun 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Eight-month old Lazaro “Baby Birdman” Pereira’s picture has been all over the Internet. His parents, huge Heat fans (did I really need to tell you that?) were going to give him a mohawk and decided to have shirt with fake tattoos he could wear as well and presto — Baby Birdman.
Chris Andersen finally got his chance to meet his mini-me and NBC News in Miami was on hand.
Not only did he meet the Birdman, there was LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra as well.
What would have made it perfect is Joey Crawford running in and giving the baby a technical. Just because.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 18
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 8
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 23