Jun 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Eight-month old Lazaro “Baby Birdman” Pereira’s picture has been all over the Internet. His parents, huge Heat fans (did I really need to tell you that?) were going to give him a mohawk and decided to have shirt with fake tattoos he could wear as well and presto — Baby Birdman.
Chris Andersen finally got his chance to meet his mini-me and NBC News in Miami was on hand.
Not only did he meet the Birdman, there was LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra as well.
What would have made it perfect is Joey Crawford running in and giving the baby a technical. Just because.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 4
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13