Jun 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Eight-month old Lazaro “Baby Birdman” Pereira’s picture has been all over the Internet. His parents, huge Heat fans (did I really need to tell you that?) were going to give him a mohawk and decided to have shirt with fake tattoos he could wear as well and presto — Baby Birdman.
Chris Andersen finally got his chance to meet his mini-me and NBC News in Miami was on hand.
Not only did he meet the Birdman, there was LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra as well.
What would have made it perfect is Joey Crawford running in and giving the baby a technical. Just because.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 9
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73