Jun 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Eight-month old Lazaro “Baby Birdman” Pereira’s picture has been all over the Internet. His parents, huge Heat fans (did I really need to tell you that?) were going to give him a mohawk and decided to have shirt with fake tattoos he could wear as well and presto — Baby Birdman.
Chris Andersen finally got his chance to meet his mini-me and NBC News in Miami was on hand.
Not only did he meet the Birdman, there was LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra as well.
What would have made it perfect is Joey Crawford running in and giving the baby a technical. Just because.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3