Jun 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Eight-month old Lazaro “Baby Birdman” Pereira’s picture has been all over the Internet. His parents, huge Heat fans (did I really need to tell you that?) were going to give him a mohawk and decided to have shirt with fake tattoos he could wear as well and presto — Baby Birdman.
Chris Andersen finally got his chance to meet his mini-me and NBC News in Miami was on hand.
Not only did he meet the Birdman, there was LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra as well.
What would have made it perfect is Joey Crawford running in and giving the baby a technical. Just because.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18