Jun 7, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
ESPN caught an awesome scene last night of Tony Parker coaching the Spurs during Game 1 of the NBA Finals. After speaking with Gregg Popovich first – surely just double-checking his message, but also implicitly showing he’s not staging a coup to San Antonio’s gameplan – Parker addresses his teammates on the bench.
My absolute favorite part of the video is how quickly Parker’s teammates lean in to listen intently as soon as he sits down.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14