Jun 7, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
ESPN caught an awesome scene last night of Tony Parker coaching the Spurs during Game 1 of the NBA Finals. After speaking with Gregg Popovich first – surely just double-checking his message, but also implicitly showing he’s not staging a coup to San Antonio’s gameplan – Parker addresses his teammates on the bench.
My absolute favorite part of the video is how quickly Parker’s teammates lean in to listen intently as soon as he sits down.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 0
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 2
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 9
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 10
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)