Jun 7, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
And you wonder why we make fun of Lakers fans sometimes…
It’s not all of them, there are some great, smart Lakers fans out there. There is a real and passionate fan base. But man, some of the people on the fringes are… not really fans of the sport, to put it kindly. Or, not really very realistic. Or not really very smart.
Jimmy Kimmel went out and found those on the fringe, and asked them how the Lakers will do in these NBA Finals. I hope I don’t have to explain the joke to you.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11