Jun 7, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
And you wonder why we make fun of Lakers fans sometimes…
It’s not all of them, there are some great, smart Lakers fans out there. There is a real and passionate fan base. But man, some of the people on the fringes are… not really fans of the sport, to put it kindly. Or, not really very realistic. Or not really very smart.
Jimmy Kimmel went out and found those on the fringe, and asked them how the Lakers will do in these NBA Finals. I hope I don’t have to explain the joke to you.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13