Jun 7, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
And you wonder why we make fun of Lakers fans sometimes…
It’s not all of them, there are some great, smart Lakers fans out there. There is a real and passionate fan base. But man, some of the people on the fringes are… not really fans of the sport, to put it kindly. Or, not really very realistic. Or not really very smart.
Jimmy Kimmel went out and found those on the fringe, and asked them how the Lakers will do in these NBA Finals. I hope I don’t have to explain the joke to you.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8