Jun 7, 2013, 8:44 PM EST
And you wonder why we make fun of Lakers fans sometimes…
It’s not all of them, there are some great, smart Lakers fans out there. There is a real and passionate fan base. But man, some of the people on the fringes are… not really fans of the sport, to put it kindly. Or, not really very realistic. Or not really very smart.
Jimmy Kimmel went out and found those on the fringe, and asked them how the Lakers will do in these NBA Finals. I hope I don’t have to explain the joke to you.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18