Jun 7, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
And you wonder why we make fun of Lakers fans sometimes…
It’s not all of them, there are some great, smart Lakers fans out there. There is a real and passionate fan base. But man, some of the people on the fringes are… not really fans of the sport, to put it kindly. Or, not really very realistic. Or not really very smart.
Jimmy Kimmel went out and found those on the fringe, and asked them how the Lakers will do in these NBA Finals. I hope I don’t have to explain the joke to you.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 70
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32