Jun 7, 2013, 11:24 AM EDT
We told you this was likely coming, but now it looks official.
We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft
Saric has until June 17 to change his mind again, that is the deadline to withdraw from the draft.
Saric was projected to be a first round pick, DraftExpress had him going No. 21 although others think he could be as high as a late lottery selection. He’s a vintage European big man — 6’10” but he plays like a small forward. He sees the court well, is a great ball handler and passer. His jump shot could use to be steadier and he needs to get stronger, but there is potential there.
That potential appears headed back to Croatia for another season.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15