Jun 7, 2013, 11:24 AM EST
We told you this was likely coming, but now it looks official.
We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft
Saric has until June 17 to change his mind again, that is the deadline to withdraw from the draft.
Saric was projected to be a first round pick, DraftExpress had him going No. 21 although others think he could be as high as a late lottery selection. He’s a vintage European big man — 6’10” but he plays like a small forward. He sees the court well, is a great ball handler and passer. His jump shot could use to be steadier and he needs to get stronger, but there is potential there.
That potential appears headed back to Croatia for another season.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1