Jun 7, 2013, 11:24 AM EST
We told you this was likely coming, but now it looks official.
We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft
Saric has until June 17 to change his mind again, that is the deadline to withdraw from the draft.
Saric was projected to be a first round pick, DraftExpress had him going No. 21 although others think he could be as high as a late lottery selection. He’s a vintage European big man — 6’10” but he plays like a small forward. He sees the court well, is a great ball handler and passer. His jump shot could use to be steadier and he needs to get stronger, but there is potential there.
That potential appears headed back to Croatia for another season.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 0
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 4
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 37
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18