Jun 7, 2013, 11:24 AM EDT
We told you this was likely coming, but now it looks official.
We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft
Saric has until June 17 to change his mind again, that is the deadline to withdraw from the draft.
Saric was projected to be a first round pick, DraftExpress had him going No. 21 although others think he could be as high as a late lottery selection. He’s a vintage European big man — 6’10” but he plays like a small forward. He sees the court well, is a great ball handler and passer. His jump shot could use to be steadier and he needs to get stronger, but there is potential there.
That potential appears headed back to Croatia for another season.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 2
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 23
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12