Jun 7, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
Danny Green is in the NBA Finals with the San Antonio Spurs… and he’s making commercials for Burgerfi. Which may or may not have great burgers (I’ll report back on that once I get to San Antonio in a few days) but the attempted viral video ad he made for them is fantastic. The three point sign is the best part.
Yes, it’s obviously fake. So what?
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 0
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 17
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13