Jun 6, 2013, 2:24 PM EST
If you’ve been reading ProFootballTalk this offseason, they have been putting together the Mount Rushmore for each franchise — the four faces that shaped that team more than any others through history.
What faces would make that list if you did it for the Philadelphia 76ers?
Dei Lynam and Rhea Hughes of Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia try to answer that question. No, Andrew Bynum somehow doesn’t quite make the list.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 2
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 29
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (57)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)