Jun 6, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Tony Parker drove for a layup with 30 seconds left in the first half of Game 1 of the NBA Finals, bringing the Spurs within three of Miami and as close as they’d been since early in the second quarter. But Dwyane Wade answered with a basket.
Determined to keep his team close, Tim Duncan made a buzzer-beating jumper to get San Antonio back within three.
Duncan has 12 points at halftime, and he’s clearly finding his rhythm after an 0-for-5 start.
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 4
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 35
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 50
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 37
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 58
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40