Jun 6, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Tony Parker drove for a layup with 30 seconds left in the first half of Game 1 of the NBA Finals, bringing the Spurs within three of Miami and as close as they’d been since early in the second quarter. But Dwyane Wade answered with a basket.
Determined to keep his team close, Tim Duncan made a buzzer-beating jumper to get San Antonio back within three.
Duncan has 12 points at halftime, and he’s clearly finding his rhythm after an 0-for-5 start.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3