Jun 6, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Tony Parker drove for a layup with 30 seconds left in the first half of Game 1 of the NBA Finals, bringing the Spurs within three of Miami and as close as they’d been since early in the second quarter. But Dwyane Wade answered with a basket.
Determined to keep his team close, Tim Duncan made a buzzer-beating jumper to get San Antonio back within three.
Duncan has 12 points at halftime, and he’s clearly finding his rhythm after an 0-for-5 start.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 4
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25