Jun 6, 2013, 11:11 PM EST
LeBron James entered the fourth quarter of Game 1 of the NBA Finals one assist shy of a triple-double, and he got it about five minutes into the period.
LeBron – who now has 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in this game – now has the last three triple-doubles in the NBA Finals, one in each of the last three years. He also has half of the triple-doubles in this year’s playoffs, with his two matching the one each from Pau Gasol and Paul George.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12