Jun 6, 2013, 11:11 PM EDT
LeBron James entered the fourth quarter of Game 1 of the NBA Finals one assist shy of a triple-double, and he got it about five minutes into the period.
LeBron – who now has 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in this game – now has the last three triple-doubles in the NBA Finals, one in each of the last three years. He also has half of the triple-doubles in this year’s playoffs, with his two matching the one each from Pau Gasol and Paul George.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 14
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 24
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24