Jun 6, 2013, 11:11 PM EDT
LeBron James entered the fourth quarter of Game 1 of the NBA Finals one assist shy of a triple-double, and he got it about five minutes into the period.
LeBron – who now has 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in this game – now has the last three triple-doubles in the NBA Finals, one in each of the last three years. He also has half of the triple-doubles in this year’s playoffs, with his two matching the one each from Pau Gasol and Paul George.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15