Jun 6, 2013, 11:11 PM EST
LeBron James entered the fourth quarter of Game 1 of the NBA Finals one assist shy of a triple-double, and he got it about five minutes into the period.
LeBron – who now has 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in this game – now has the last three triple-doubles in the NBA Finals, one in each of the last three years. He also has half of the triple-doubles in this year’s playoffs, with his two matching the one each from Pau Gasol and Paul George.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 5
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44