Jun 5, 2013, 12:43 PM EDT
However there were more interesting things covered, like how he said he never really was that close to going to play for the Miami Heat — he wanted more than the one-year deal they were offering. The Lakers, Raptors and Knicks offered three years and the Lakers won out because it was closer to his children who live in Phoenix.
There’s also some talk about the Lakers, and how Nash realized they were up against it pretty early on in the season.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10