Jun 5, 2013, 12:43 PM EST
However there were more interesting things covered, like how he said he never really was that close to going to play for the Miami Heat — he wanted more than the one-year deal they were offering. The Lakers, Raptors and Knicks offered three years and the Lakers won out because it was closer to his children who live in Phoenix.
There’s also some talk about the Lakers, and how Nash realized they were up against it pretty early on in the season.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14