Jun 5, 2013, 12:43 PM EDT
However there were more interesting things covered, like how he said he never really was that close to going to play for the Miami Heat — he wanted more than the one-year deal they were offering. The Lakers, Raptors and Knicks offered three years and the Lakers won out because it was closer to his children who live in Phoenix.
There’s also some talk about the Lakers, and how Nash realized they were up against it pretty early on in the season.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 6
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 24
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31