Jun 5, 2013, 12:43 PM EST
However there were more interesting things covered, like how he said he never really was that close to going to play for the Miami Heat — he wanted more than the one-year deal they were offering. The Lakers, Raptors and Knicks offered three years and the Lakers won out because it was closer to his children who live in Phoenix.
There’s also some talk about the Lakers, and how Nash realized they were up against it pretty early on in the season.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9