Jun 5, 2013, 12:43 PM EST
However there were more interesting things covered, like how he said he never really was that close to going to play for the Miami Heat — he wanted more than the one-year deal they were offering. The Lakers, Raptors and Knicks offered three years and the Lakers won out because it was closer to his children who live in Phoenix.
There’s also some talk about the Lakers, and how Nash realized they were up against it pretty early on in the season.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12