Jun 5, 2013, 7:25 PM EST
And then there were two…
Kay Adams and I talk NBA Finals: Can the Spurs big men cause the same problems to the Heat the Pacers’ bigs did? Are the Spurs rested or Rusty? And can Kawhi Leonard have any real success guarding LeBron James?
To me, the real key to this series is how Tony Parker and the Spurs guards deal with athletic, pressure defense the Heat bring. Can they exploit the trapping defense of the Heat with their ball movement and movement off the ball?
And of course, there is a prediction.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 16
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11