Jun 5, 2013, 9:53 PM EDT
Metta World Peace is making the rounds promoting his children’s book, “Metta’s Bedtime Stories,” and he swung by “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle on the NBC Sports Network.
Of course she asked him about the NBA Finals, and he gives a very Metta World Peace answer. I’ll just leave it at that.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 0
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 3
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8