Jun 5, 2013, 9:53 PM EDT
Metta World Peace is making the rounds promoting his children’s book, “Metta’s Bedtime Stories,” and he swung by “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle on the NBC Sports Network.
Of course she asked him about the NBA Finals, and he gives a very Metta World Peace answer. I’ll just leave it at that.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29