Jun 5, 2013, 9:53 PM EDT
Metta World Peace is making the rounds promoting his children’s book, “Metta’s Bedtime Stories,” and he swung by “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle on the NBC Sports Network.
Of course she asked him about the NBA Finals, and he gives a very Metta World Peace answer. I’ll just leave it at that.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 3
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 17
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 49