Jun 5, 2013, 9:53 PM EDT
Metta World Peace is making the rounds promoting his children’s book, “Metta’s Bedtime Stories,” and he swung by “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle on the NBC Sports Network.
Of course she asked him about the NBA Finals, and he gives a very Metta World Peace answer. I’ll just leave it at that.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4