Jun 4, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
Hall of Fame power forward — and now Utah Jazz big man coach — Karl Malone swung by the Dan Patrick show today and was very Karl Malone. Well, I think we all expected a little more referencing himself in the third person, but he was still in rare form.
Of course, the conversation wanders all over the place, because that is Karl Malone. This is just part of the interview if you want to see the full thing follow this link.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 1
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 27
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7