Jun 4, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
Hall of Fame power forward — and now Utah Jazz big man coach — Karl Malone swung by the Dan Patrick show today and was very Karl Malone. Well, I think we all expected a little more referencing himself in the third person, but he was still in rare form.
Of course, the conversation wanders all over the place, because that is Karl Malone. This is just part of the interview if you want to see the full thing follow this link.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13