Jun 4, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
Hall of Fame power forward — and now Utah Jazz big man coach — Karl Malone swung by the Dan Patrick show today and was very Karl Malone. Well, I think we all expected a little more referencing himself in the third person, but he was still in rare form.
Of course, the conversation wanders all over the place, because that is Karl Malone. This is just part of the interview if you want to see the full thing follow this link.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)