Jun 4, 2013, 4:43 PM EDT
Hall of Fame power forward — and now Utah Jazz big man coach — Karl Malone swung by the Dan Patrick show today and was very Karl Malone. Well, I think we all expected a little more referencing himself in the third person, but he was still in rare form.
Of course, the conversation wanders all over the place, because that is Karl Malone. This is just part of the interview if you want to see the full thing follow this link.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19