Jun 3, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
The Heat came through in a big way in Game 7 against the Pacers, and now the NBA Finals matchup is set.
Miami will defend its title against a very tough San Antonio Spurs team, beginning on Thursday, June 6.
Here is the Finals schedule in its entirety — all games will be nationally televised on ABC, and all times are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thu June 6 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 2 – Sun June 9 San Antonio at Miami 8:00PM
Game 3 – Tue June 11 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 4 – Thu June 13 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 5 * Sun June 16 Miami at San Antonio 8:00PM
Game 6 * Tue June 18 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 7 * Thu June 20 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2