Jun 3, 2013, 11:36 PM EST
The Heat came through in a big way in Game 7 against the Pacers, and now the NBA Finals matchup is set.
Miami will defend its title against a very tough San Antonio Spurs team, beginning on Thursday, June 6.
Here is the Finals schedule in its entirety — all games will be nationally televised on ABC, and all times are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thu June 6 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 2 – Sun June 9 San Antonio at Miami 8:00PM
Game 3 – Tue June 11 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 4 – Thu June 13 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 5 * Sun June 16 Miami at San Antonio 8:00PM
Game 6 * Tue June 18 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 7 * Thu June 20 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1