Jun 3, 2013, 11:36 PM EST
The Heat came through in a big way in Game 7 against the Pacers, and now the NBA Finals matchup is set.
Miami will defend its title against a very tough San Antonio Spurs team, beginning on Thursday, June 6.
Here is the Finals schedule in its entirety — all games will be nationally televised on ABC, and all times are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thu June 6 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 2 – Sun June 9 San Antonio at Miami 8:00PM
Game 3 – Tue June 11 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 4 – Thu June 13 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 5 * Sun June 16 Miami at San Antonio 8:00PM
Game 6 * Tue June 18 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 7 * Thu June 20 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0