Jun 3, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
The Heat came through in a big way in Game 7 against the Pacers, and now the NBA Finals matchup is set.
Miami will defend its title against a very tough San Antonio Spurs team, beginning on Thursday, June 6.
Here is the Finals schedule in its entirety — all games will be nationally televised on ABC, and all times are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thu June 6 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 2 – Sun June 9 San Antonio at Miami 8:00PM
Game 3 – Tue June 11 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 4 – Thu June 13 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 5 * Sun June 16 Miami at San Antonio 8:00PM
Game 6 * Tue June 18 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 7 * Thu June 20 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 20
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10