Jun 3, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
The Heat came through in a big way in Game 7 against the Pacers, and now the NBA Finals matchup is set.
Miami will defend its title against a very tough San Antonio Spurs team, beginning on Thursday, June 6.
Here is the Finals schedule in its entirety — all games will be nationally televised on ABC, and all times are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thu June 6 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 2 – Sun June 9 San Antonio at Miami 8:00PM
Game 3 – Tue June 11 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 4 – Thu June 13 Miami at San Antonio 9:00PM
Game 5 * Sun June 16 Miami at San Antonio 8:00PM
Game 6 * Tue June 18 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
Game 7 * Thu June 20 San Antonio at Miami 9:00PM
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11