Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Weren’t all of us a little concerned that Joey Crawford would get the call — then try to steal the spotlight — in Game 7 between the Pacers and Heat? This has the potential to be epic and that had the potential to be an epic disaster.
Well, breathe a sigh of relief, he’s not on the list.
Your referees for Game 7 are Scott Foster, Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer, the league announced.
Foster is interesting — he probably has the quickest technical trigger in the league. Actually, not probably, he has the quickest trigger. Remember he gave the Pacers a ridiculous double-technical earlier in this series. He ejected Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson last series.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to something ridiculous like that.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15