Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Weren’t all of us a little concerned that Joey Crawford would get the call — then try to steal the spotlight — in Game 7 between the Pacers and Heat? This has the potential to be epic and that had the potential to be an epic disaster.
Well, breathe a sigh of relief, he’s not on the list.
Your referees for Game 7 are Scott Foster, Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer, the league announced.
Foster is interesting — he probably has the quickest technical trigger in the league. Actually, not probably, he has the quickest trigger. Remember he gave the Pacers a ridiculous double-technical earlier in this series. He ejected Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson last series.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to something ridiculous like that.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29