Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Weren’t all of us a little concerned that Joey Crawford would get the call — then try to steal the spotlight — in Game 7 between the Pacers and Heat? This has the potential to be epic and that had the potential to be an epic disaster.
Well, breathe a sigh of relief, he’s not on the list.
Your referees for Game 7 are Scott Foster, Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer, the league announced.
Foster is interesting — he probably has the quickest technical trigger in the league. Actually, not probably, he has the quickest trigger. Remember he gave the Pacers a ridiculous double-technical earlier in this series. He ejected Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson last series.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to something ridiculous like that.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)