Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Weren’t all of us a little concerned that Joey Crawford would get the call — then try to steal the spotlight — in Game 7 between the Pacers and Heat? This has the potential to be epic and that had the potential to be an epic disaster.
Well, breathe a sigh of relief, he’s not on the list.
Your referees for Game 7 are Scott Foster, Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer, the league announced.
Foster is interesting — he probably has the quickest technical trigger in the league. Actually, not probably, he has the quickest trigger. Remember he gave the Pacers a ridiculous double-technical earlier in this series. He ejected Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson last series.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to something ridiculous like that.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42