Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Weren’t all of us a little concerned that Joey Crawford would get the call — then try to steal the spotlight — in Game 7 between the Pacers and Heat? This has the potential to be epic and that had the potential to be an epic disaster.
Well, breathe a sigh of relief, he’s not on the list.
Your referees for Game 7 are Scott Foster, Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer, the league announced.
Foster is interesting — he probably has the quickest technical trigger in the league. Actually, not probably, he has the quickest trigger. Remember he gave the Pacers a ridiculous double-technical earlier in this series. He ejected Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson last series.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to something ridiculous like that.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 5
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7