Jun 3, 2013, 9:37 PM EST
The Heat might not be shooting well early in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but as long as they keep pulling in offensive rebounds as frequently as they have been, it might not matter. And when LeBron James can do that, it really doesn’t matter.
That basket capped a 9-2 run that got Miami back in the game after a slow start.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46