Jun 3, 2013, 9:37 PM EDT
The Heat might not be shooting well early in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but as long as they keep pulling in offensive rebounds as frequently as they have been, it might not matter. And when LeBron James can do that, it really doesn’t matter.
That basket capped a 9-2 run that got Miami back in the game after a slow start.
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 12
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 20
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 10
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 12