Jun 3, 2013, 9:37 PM EDT
The Heat might not be shooting well early in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but as long as they keep pulling in offensive rebounds as frequently as they have been, it might not matter. And when LeBron James can do that, it really doesn’t matter.
That basket capped a 9-2 run that got Miami back in the game after a slow start.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 23
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 39
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 15
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 34