Jun 3, 2013, 9:37 PM EDT
The Heat might not be shooting well early in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but as long as they keep pulling in offensive rebounds as frequently as they have been, it might not matter. And when LeBron James can do that, it really doesn’t matter.
That basket capped a 9-2 run that got Miami back in the game after a slow start.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13