Jun 3, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James won’t have to cut off any questions about Dwyane Wade’s health if Wade keeps making moves like the one he put on Lance Stephenson in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Wade’s insistence on getting more shots won’t be an issue, either.
With six first-quarter points, Wade looks like he’s finally on the right track.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15