Jun 3, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James won’t have to cut off any questions about Dwyane Wade’s health if Wade keeps making moves like the one he put on Lance Stephenson in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Wade’s insistence on getting more shots won’t be an issue, either.
With six first-quarter points, Wade looks like he’s finally on the right track.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 4
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6