Jun 3, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James won’t have to cut off any questions about Dwyane Wade’s health if Wade keeps making moves like the one he put on Lance Stephenson in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Wade’s insistence on getting more shots won’t be an issue, either.
With six first-quarter points, Wade looks like he’s finally on the right track.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 11
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7