Jun 3, 2013, 9:27 PM EST
LeBron James won’t have to cut off any questions about Dwyane Wade’s health if Wade keeps making moves like the one he put on Lance Stephenson in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Wade’s insistence on getting more shots won’t be an issue, either.
With six first-quarter points, Wade looks like he’s finally on the right track.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 0
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 5
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8