Jun 3, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James won’t have to cut off any questions about Dwyane Wade’s health if Wade keeps making moves like the one he put on Lance Stephenson in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Wade’s insistence on getting more shots won’t be an issue, either.
With six first-quarter points, Wade looks like he’s finally on the right track.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 8
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3