Jun 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
On the court, his legacy is “what might have been,” but off the court you will be hard pressed to find a player better liked by teammates and league executives.
That came through when NBA players went to twitter after they heard the news about Hill.
Grant Hill's fila was the 1st non Nike shoe I ever wanted! Congrats on a great career. Better human and professional!—
Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 02, 2013
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 0
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 7
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 12
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 41