Jun 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
On the court, his legacy is “what might have been,” but off the court you will be hard pressed to find a player better liked by teammates and league executives.
That came through when NBA players went to twitter after they heard the news about Hill.
Grant Hill's fila was the 1st non Nike shoe I ever wanted! Congrats on a great career. Better human and professional!—
Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 02, 2013
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 30
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 30
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25