Jun 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
On the court, his legacy is “what might have been,” but off the court you will be hard pressed to find a player better liked by teammates and league executives.
That came through when NBA players went to twitter after they heard the news about Hill.
Grant Hill's fila was the 1st non Nike shoe I ever wanted! Congrats on a great career. Better human and professional!—
Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 02, 2013
- Report: Rockets look to trade Asik next week, Varejao in play 0
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 8
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 5
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)