Jun 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
On the court, his legacy is “what might have been,” but off the court you will be hard pressed to find a player better liked by teammates and league executives.
That came through when NBA players went to twitter after they heard the news about Hill.
Grant Hill's fila was the 1st non Nike shoe I ever wanted! Congrats on a great career. Better human and professional!—
Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 02, 2013
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 78
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32