Jun 1, 2013, 11:01 PM EST
James threw his head back as if he took a hard shot to the throat before hitting the deck, and George was whistled for the offensive foul.
Upon further review, that was a clear flop on LeBron’s part.
The final replay, seen at about the 29 second mark of the video clip above, is where you can really see what happened, and it certainly wasn’t enough to warrant that type of a reaction from James.
LeBron has already been fined $5,000 for flopping once during this series, and if the league sees fit to ticket him again, this time it’ll cost him $10,000.
But James is on record saying he’ll do whatever it takes to gain an advantage, and since he got the call to go his way during the game when it mattered, he’ll probably have little issue writing a small check in the days to come.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)