Jun 1, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
James threw his head back as if he took a hard shot to the throat before hitting the deck, and George was whistled for the offensive foul.
Upon further review, that was a clear flop on LeBron’s part.
The final replay, seen at about the 29 second mark of the video clip above, is where you can really see what happened, and it certainly wasn’t enough to warrant that type of a reaction from James.
LeBron has already been fined $5,000 for flopping once during this series, and if the league sees fit to ticket him again, this time it’ll cost him $10,000.
But James is on record saying he’ll do whatever it takes to gain an advantage, and since he got the call to go his way during the game when it mattered, he’ll probably have little issue writing a small check in the days to come.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32