Jun 1, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
James threw his head back as if he took a hard shot to the throat before hitting the deck, and George was whistled for the offensive foul.
Upon further review, that was a clear flop on LeBron’s part.
The final replay, seen at about the 29 second mark of the video clip above, is where you can really see what happened, and it certainly wasn’t enough to warrant that type of a reaction from James.
LeBron has already been fined $5,000 for flopping once during this series, and if the league sees fit to ticket him again, this time it’ll cost him $10,000.
But James is on record saying he’ll do whatever it takes to gain an advantage, and since he got the call to go his way during the game when it mattered, he’ll probably have little issue writing a small check in the days to come.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10