Jun 1, 2013, 11:01 PM EST
James threw his head back as if he took a hard shot to the throat before hitting the deck, and George was whistled for the offensive foul.
Upon further review, that was a clear flop on LeBron’s part.
The final replay, seen at about the 29 second mark of the video clip above, is where you can really see what happened, and it certainly wasn’t enough to warrant that type of a reaction from James.
LeBron has already been fined $5,000 for flopping once during this series, and if the league sees fit to ticket him again, this time it’ll cost him $10,000.
But James is on record saying he’ll do whatever it takes to gain an advantage, and since he got the call to go his way during the game when it mattered, he’ll probably have little issue writing a small check in the days to come.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15