Jun 1, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
James threw his head back as if he took a hard shot to the throat before hitting the deck, and George was whistled for the offensive foul.
Upon further review, that was a clear flop on LeBron’s part.
The final replay, seen at about the 29 second mark of the video clip above, is where you can really see what happened, and it certainly wasn’t enough to warrant that type of a reaction from James.
LeBron has already been fined $5,000 for flopping once during this series, and if the league sees fit to ticket him again, this time it’ll cost him $10,000.
But James is on record saying he’ll do whatever it takes to gain an advantage, and since he got the call to go his way during the game when it mattered, he’ll probably have little issue writing a small check in the days to come.
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 0
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 9
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 3
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0