Jun 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This isn’t cause for alarm for Pacers fans, but it is something worth watching.
From the team’s official Twitter feed:
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) June 1, 2013
A slowed or ineffective West would obviously mean more time that the bench would have to contribute, and that wouldn’t be a good sign for Indiana’s chances.
Tyler Hansbrough and Ian Mahinmi are the only options for the Pacers in terms of replacing West at his position, and outside of Lance Stephenson, Indiana has relied heavily on its starters to get the job done against the Heat.
West is averaging 18.2 points and 8.4 rebounds while playing 39.6 minutes per game against Miami in this series.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 0
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 7
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 27
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22