Jun 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
This isn’t cause for alarm for Pacers fans, but it is something worth watching.
From the team’s official Twitter feed:
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) June 1, 2013
A slowed or ineffective West would obviously mean more time that the bench would have to contribute, and that wouldn’t be a good sign for Indiana’s chances.
Tyler Hansbrough and Ian Mahinmi are the only options for the Pacers in terms of replacing West at his position, and outside of Lance Stephenson, Indiana has relied heavily on its starters to get the job done against the Heat.
West is averaging 18.2 points and 8.4 rebounds while playing 39.6 minutes per game against Miami in this series.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39