May 31, 2013, 2:08 AM EDT
Then the third quarter happened.
LeBron probably looked the most Jordan we have ever seen of him — he screamed at his teammates in the huddle then put them on his back and carried them for a long stretch (until Mario Chalmers and Udonis Haslem joined the charge). It was an impressive quarter. Very impressive.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65