May 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Quincy Pondexter has game.
I’m not just saying that because Lionel Hollins turned to him to give the Grizzlies some outside shooting against the Spurs (not that it mattered) but because I have seen what he has done through twitter.
He got himself a date with Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson. Check it out (via Sports Illustrated).
Well played sir. Well played.
Who won Miss Tennessee this year?—
Quincy Pondexter (@QuincyPondexter) May 29, 2013
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 0
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 3
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 4
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19