May 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Quincy Pondexter has game.
I’m not just saying that because Lionel Hollins turned to him to give the Grizzlies some outside shooting against the Spurs (not that it mattered) but because I have seen what he has done through twitter.
He got himself a date with Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson. Check it out (via Sports Illustrated).
Well played sir. Well played.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10