May 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Quincy Pondexter has game.
I’m not just saying that because Lionel Hollins turned to him to give the Grizzlies some outside shooting against the Spurs (not that it mattered) but because I have seen what he has done through twitter.
He got himself a date with Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson. Check it out (via Sports Illustrated).
Well played sir. Well played.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 7
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 7
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28