May 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Quincy Pondexter has game.
I’m not just saying that because Lionel Hollins turned to him to give the Grizzlies some outside shooting against the Spurs (not that it mattered) but because I have seen what he has done through twitter.
He got himself a date with Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson. Check it out (via Sports Illustrated).
Well played sir. Well played.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11