May 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Quincy Pondexter has game.
I’m not just saying that because Lionel Hollins turned to him to give the Grizzlies some outside shooting against the Spurs (not that it mattered) but because I have seen what he has done through twitter.
He got himself a date with Miss Tennessee Chandler Lawson. Check it out (via Sports Illustrated).
Well played sir. Well played.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 6
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 35
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22