May 30, 2013, 11:16 AM EST
Bob Costas remains one of the best interviewers out there so when he sat down with the always honest Jerry West, you knew it was going to be good.
Costas asks the current Golden State executive if his 1972 Lakers championship team — which had Wilt Chamberlain in the paint — could have beaten the current Miami Heat team. (That would be a fun series.) They talk defending LeBron James, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. And they talk about the legacy of Pat Riley.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7