May 30, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
Bob Costas remains one of the best interviewers out there so when he sat down with the always honest Jerry West, you knew it was going to be good.
Costas asks the current Golden State executive if his 1972 Lakers championship team — which had Wilt Chamberlain in the paint — could have beaten the current Miami Heat team. (That would be a fun series.) They talk defending LeBron James, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. And they talk about the legacy of Pat Riley.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 0
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 40
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16