May 30, 2013, 11:16 AM EST
Bob Costas remains one of the best interviewers out there so when he sat down with the always honest Jerry West, you knew it was going to be good.
Costas asks the current Golden State executive if his 1972 Lakers championship team — which had Wilt Chamberlain in the paint — could have beaten the current Miami Heat team. (That would be a fun series.) They talk defending LeBron James, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. And they talk about the legacy of Pat Riley.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 4
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11