May 29, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
We’ve all seen the statistics — the winner of Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series more often than Jonathan Quick saves the L.A. Kings’ bacon.
(Yes, a hockey reference. Look it up if you need to.)
Thursday night will be a huge game and today on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I talk about momentum, the Pacers fantastic offense this series and… of course the officiating from Game 4. Can’t get away from that, just have to hope it’s not as bad in Game 5.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8