May 29, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
We’ve all seen the statistics — the winner of Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series more often than Jonathan Quick saves the L.A. Kings’ bacon.
(Yes, a hockey reference. Look it up if you need to.)
Thursday night will be a huge game and today on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I talk about momentum, the Pacers fantastic offense this series and… of course the officiating from Game 4. Can’t get away from that, just have to hope it’s not as bad in Game 5.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9