May 29, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
We’ve all seen the statistics — the winner of Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series more often than Jonathan Quick saves the L.A. Kings’ bacon.
(Yes, a hockey reference. Look it up if you need to.)
Thursday night will be a huge game and today on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I talk about momentum, the Pacers fantastic offense this series and… of course the officiating from Game 4. Can’t get away from that, just have to hope it’s not as bad in Game 5.
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 61