May 29, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
We’ve all seen the statistics — the winner of Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series more often than Jonathan Quick saves the L.A. Kings’ bacon.
(Yes, a hockey reference. Look it up if you need to.)
Thursday night will be a huge game and today on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I talk about momentum, the Pacers fantastic offense this series and… of course the officiating from Game 4. Can’t get away from that, just have to hope it’s not as bad in Game 5.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61