May 29, 2013, 4:39 PM EST
We’ve all seen the statistics — the winner of Game 5 in a series tied 2-2 goes on to win the series more often than Jonathan Quick saves the L.A. Kings’ bacon.
(Yes, a hockey reference. Look it up if you need to.)
Thursday night will be a huge game and today on PBT Extra the incomparable Kay Adams and I talk about momentum, the Pacers fantastic offense this series and… of course the officiating from Game 4. Can’t get away from that, just have to hope it’s not as bad in Game 5.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17